• Half-cup pineapple
- B, C, E, folic acid
- Aids to digestion; aches and pains; asthma; hay fever
• Half-Cup Spinach
- A, B, C, E, K, beta-carotene, folic acid
- Good for high blood pressure; cleansing the liver; lycopene has renowned anti-cancer properties; constipation; joint aches and pains; improves eyesight
• 2 Stalks of Celery
- A, B, C, Folic Acid
- Good detoxifier and cleanser
• Half a Green Apple
- A, B1, B2, B6, C, Folate, E
- Lowers Cholesterol and is good for your heart
• Half of a Cucumber
- A, B, C, beta-carotene, K, folic acid
- Good for hair,skin,nails
- Helps to detoxify and urinate
• Water for Max Fill
- Well, what doesn't water help!?
- Releases toxins
- Raises energy levels
- Helps with weight loss
- Prevents arthritis
- Helps fight infection & reduces risk of cancer
- Promotes a healthy heart, skin, etc.
Hey Guys! Today’s post is about health. As of late, I’ve been attempting to be very conscious of what I eat. I’ve switched to only drinking water (and guilty of Snapple on occasion, haha), and now I portion my food. I recently bought a Nutri Bullet because I noticed that I’ve stopped eating breakfast as often. This is usually either because I’m always on the run to leave my house in time, or I sleep in whenever I get the chance.
A great way to prepare ahead of time for morning drinks is by buying a large mason jar and sealing your juice for the week. The video above will show you how to yield one cup. I try to drink this at least once a day to flush my system and give myself nutrients, but if you can jam two juices into a day, that’s even better! My mother’s friend went abroad and learned about juicing, ever since, her and her husband have been doing it. Her husband has only been replacing his breakfast with the juices and has already lost tons of weight. She came over and showed me how to make a couple juices and this is the one I’m going to show you how to make in the video. Although I’ve already lost weight, I plan to lose a bit more and I know that juicing for breakfast (with an added granola bar) and exercise is just what I need.
I bought my Nutri-Bullet for about $89.00 at Bed Bath & Beyond with a 20% coupon. It’s definitely a great investment for those who not only like juices, but also smoothies. My mother even used it the other day to make margaritas for a day party. Just keep in mind that the juices will need natural straining if you don’t like pulp.
Side Note: I use Trader Joe’s Veggie and Fruit Wash to wash all my vegetables. It helps you to really clean your veggies and fruits, and get rid of pesticides/waxes. Below are the ingredients of what you will need for the drink.